Saturday 24 October 2015

Shifting Phase of My Gay Life!

  It was not long ago when first time I felt this feeling. I found it pretty unusual when friends on facebook of my age were continuously posting pics of their every moment. I (& they) were 26-27 then. But then after a year I started loosing interest in Facebook. AlthoughI had so many rocking weekday events and dates with sexy guys I was just not that much motivated to put every moment of that time on facebook through pictures. And then I dated this handsome guy. Even one pic with that hot guy would had created 100s of likes on my facebook time line but I did not post that. I was having fun with him, romantic dates and hot sex but I just did not felt like posting that part of my life on facebook.

I am not saying that I became discreet or double standard. No! I am still that proud Gay man with brain of teenager. I have lots of things going on in my head. There are so many gay thing that I wanna speak 24 *7 all the time. But these things I cannot speak on facebook because I have family friends and cousins added in my facebook profile and I don't want to come out to them and my parents.  Also, on facebook I cannot say that "OMG! I so much Love Stephen Amell! He has body like hot stud wanna feel like grabbing it!" No!  All I can say there is "It's Sunday again, looking forward to watch Arrow tonight. XXX YYY (that girlfriend of Oliver Queen, I still don't know her name) is gorgeous!" I hate it.

 Even my all gay friends on Facebook keep posting posts like these. They pick some famous action violent movie or tv series in which guy is ok looking and people say gal is HOT and they posts on facebook something that will make people believe that they are big fan of that book, author on what that movie / tv series is based upon and this guy has that high intellectual taste. They could be having that genuine taste but which gay guy would genuinely notice that gal in movie (and then fall for her) if the leading guy is so jaw droopingly, deliciously hot?

 Common guys, gimme break!

All I think when I read their posts is this gif.



And then those lonely  souls who try to fill the emptiness of heart by spending time with their so called close buddies (read as sisters traveling in same boat). Every moment every activity has to be posted on facebook and have these "friends" tagged in it. Why would a gay man between age 25- 29 would constantly feel this urge of posting pics on facebook ? If they spend those evenings dating new guys from apps (apps that they always see as tacky but have their own faceless pics upon) they might meet a wonderful guy.

 The whole purpose of these guys' life is to put every activity on Facebook. So that people will like it and then they will feel complete. I know that everybody love to spend their time the way they want. People feel good when they have like minded people around and with them they can talk about anything but Fcaebook is not place for that. Like I gave example of Stephen Amell above, I cannot post those things on Facebook. But I have Twitter for that. And a fake id. Through which I constantly tweet about my male crushes and ongoing observations of gay life.  I don't get involved so much on facebook and irritate others by trying to prove how cool I am. I rather go out and meet people in person. I meet people from different backgrounds and age. I make friends with them, like real one. This evening I was in a hospital, paying visit tom one of my best friends who has no Facebook profile, he is funny, self proclaimed cinema critic, sommelier and great cook.

 I like this way, I met really cool guys and real men. Like men they show in suits commercial. None of them were on facebook and I got to learn a lot from these alpha males. Their style, their discipline their way of communicating was way different, top-notch and aristocratically adequate. These men are not on facebook, twitter or instagram coz they spend their internet free time surfing stock updated from their blackberries or searching new exercise plan from their iPhones. These are men every one must date once in life. I like hanging out with such gay men now rather than spending time on facebook clicking Like on some pompous, always smiling "friend".

   I like such kind of men now. Smart, calm, balanced. These men are great listeners and share a lot through well crafted small sentences. These men are passionate for their life, devoted to career and health. And this devotion gives some unusual rare charming allure to their personality and aura. These men don't talk on phone, they just text a plan of weekend and when you meet them over beer in patio and they start talking. They are someone like Oliver Queen, Harvey Specter or Bruce Wayne.  I like these kind of friends now.

                       
via GIPHY
 A friend who you can trust, rely upon and talk about anything.  If saying this makes people think that I am old then let them think that. I know that I am not old, I am just maturing. And as long as that chaotic tweets posting teenage brain is concerned I would call it teenage heart.


I am Happy About This New Phase Of My Gay Life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment