Thursday 29 June 2017

He Left Me, But Gave Me A Great Lesson. Mr. Perfect Do Exist.


Yes friends you are reading right. He is no more with me. He got a big promotion at work and some health issues with his stomach. He said in that long Facebook message that he neither has time nor energy for this relationship. I let him go. But I did sent him a long message, wishing him good and a small suggestion to stand for himself.
  His biggest problem was he cannot say no to people. No wonder his office people gave him more work, he couldn't find time for himself and me and rest you can imagine. In my strong willed good bye letter I said to him at the last that although I am go getter person, at this time I have decided to respect HIS decision. 
   
 Someone has said that there will be infinite, unending numbers of reasons for NOT doing a thing. He was really busy in his work. He chose what he thought is right. He has gone through many heart brakes in life so he took a decision without giving a second thought to heart. As I said in Facebook message to him, I have decided to respect his decision.  I am not crying, I am not sad, I am not happy, actually I am not feeling anything. I am feeling like being in that meditation stage, when ur in that full control of thoughts, you feel good, even though you know that as soon as you step out of that meditation state, regular worries will catch you.

 I am being silent.

This guy gave me something that changed my life. Earlier also I dated few amazing men, when they left me then I felt sad, heart broken but this time it is different. Ryan was best of them, his loss would have made me crazy like anything. But I am not going crazy. I am feeling, calm silent and peaceful. Little time spent with him taught me a lot of great thing and showed me mirror. I do not deserve anything less than Ryan kind of gentleman. Who romance fiction world call 'Mr. Perfect" .
Ryan fell for me that tells me what kind of man I am and what kind of man I deserve. I have decided to take positive from Ryan's experience. Mr. Perfect do exist out there, mine is yet to finish his office meeting I guess.

I wish Ryan great success in his career and health and here I close his chapter.

And here I resume my single gay life. In a same house, with more peace and much more positive hopes.

Lots Of Love,
Your Best Gay Friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment